Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Message From The President

Message From The President Dear Chamber Member, My name is Lee Kropp Jr. and as I begin my term, please know that I am very excited to be working with Cathy Armfield - Vice President, Tracie Bibb - Secretary, and Kelly Ernst - Treasurer. I would also like to thank our former executive committee who consisted of Chief Wiegand as President, Leslie Tupper - Vice President, Cindy Lekey - Treasurer, Will Boyle - Secretary and all of the other board members. They have worked so hard to build our chamber to what it is today. My goal for the next year is to continue building off of all of their accomplishments. This can be accomplished by educating our members and nonmembers on how they can grow their businesses by being active within the Chamber. In addition, the community needs to be educated about the businesses that are within their community and how their support is vital to the growth of the city of Eureka. For those who do not know me, I have lived and run my own business here in beautiful Eureka for the last 15 years. I grew up all over the St. Louis area. I feel that there is no greater place to live, work and raise a family than our town. I hope to see Eureka grow to the point where its citizen sees no reason to leave our city limits unless it to vacation on a sunny beach somewhere is the South Seas. If you have questions please feel free to call me at 636-938- 7666. Sincerely Leland S. Kropp Jr. Great thing can be accomplished when the 3 C's work together. Citizens, City Hall, and your Chamber of Commerce

No comments: